PDS Tech, Inc.
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Software Developer I in Cupertino, CA.
Work is hybrid (remote – 80%/onsite – 20%) so candidates must be local.
Sorry, no C2C or 10-99 available on this project.
Software Development Engineer
• Strong background in Database Architecture and DBMS as a whole, prior knowledge of relational database (PostGRES and MYSQL) and comfortable building non-relational DB architecture (NoSQL, Redis)
• Having extensive knowledge on DevOps and Cloud computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its subsidiary cloud infrastructure tools (EC2, S3, etc.) along with PaaS technologies like Docker, Kubernetes clusters, etc.
• Having prior experience on software architecture and ability to implement and develop web forms, restful APIs and UIs for front-end monitoring and control of automated test stations.
• Experience contributing to System Design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability, scalability) of new and current systems.
- Knowledge and experience of web-development and back-end web-based services such as Dockers and Ruby on Rails is a plus.
- Previous experience with our company internal SW test infrastructures such as Test Automation (TA), company Test Platform (ATP), and Mozas would be preferred, but is not required.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit
PDS pays for referrals!