Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Full-stack Developer with solid Ruby on Rails skills, we’d love to hear from you!
We are building a team of entrepreneurial and experienced software development experts with a demonstrated passion for DevOps culture. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and other systems, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from our users and integrated partners. As a foundational member of our growing startup, you’ll get to leverage your knowledge of hardware, software, processes and procedures to own the creation of custom solutions and systems.
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of professional experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience developing APIs or web services, building for low latency and security best practices
- 2+ years of experience developing telecommunications solutions using a WebRTC implementation
- 5+ years of experience deploying, monitoring, and supporting solutions within the AWS Cloud Environment
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies for delivering iterative solutions
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Ability to work directly with a client
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
- Passion for programming!
- Implementing new, game-changing software features for an application
- Building reusable data structures, code, libraries, APIs, and interfaces for future use
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Providing ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements for existing systems
- Collaborating cross-functionally with business users and other engineers
- Providing recommendations for continuous improvement
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Rate Range: This is negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Contractors are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic offers equal opportunity. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please submit your CV in English.
Attention Job Seekers: Please be aware that scammers may be fraudulently using our company’s name in hiring scams. To ensure your safety, all legitimate communication regarding job opportunities from our company will only come from email addresses ending with @scopicsoftware.com. Please exercise caution and report any suspicious activity to our official channels.