Join the Research Revolution with TheoremReachTheoremReach is a profitable, bootstrapped team of innovators based in Madison, Wisconsin and Chicago, Illinois on a mission to make every person's voice matter. We do this by partnering with thousands of mobile app developers to allow our clients to survey millions of real people right where they are - on their smartphones enjoying apps and games. This allows app users to earn free virtual currency in exchange for sharing their opinions in a fun, delightful, rewarded survey experience. We believe in constant, iterative innovation - constantly dreaming, testing, optimizing, and launching new concepts and products to push the boundaries of both market research and mobile gaming. We believe in open communication, transparency, support, pride, and happiness in the work we do each day. The core values that drive us are creativity, accountability, an analytical mindset, and a focus on the user.
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team and help bring our product innovations to life with intelligent design, development, optimization, and testing. In this position, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and optimizing our consumer facing products.
* You have a genuine passion for coding and get excited about learning new languages and platforms and have an ability to troubleshoot and solve challenges yourself
* You're excited about developing and delivering web and mobile experiences that support hundreds of millions of consumers and thousands of partners
* While you may have an area of concentration, you understand everything about the front and back end.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Envision, design and develop solutions enabling rapid delivery and innovation of consumer web and mobile experiences
* Design and develop components on the back end to build high-quality products
* Design and develop fun and delightful user experiences on the front end
* Collaborate with product, design and engineering teams to bring innovative products from concept to delivery on millions of devices with measurable benefits
Qualifications and Skills
* Experience with Ruby on Rails or Django
* Experience with test driven development
* Ability to troubleshoot bugs.
* Experience working with postgres, redis, memcache, elastic search, and key-value database technology
* You have experience working with server side code, API's, and databases
* 5+ yrs of experience in a professional work setting
Benefits and Perks
We offer a market-leading benefits package including remote work, profit sharing, full health, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement benefits, unlimited vacation policy, remote computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
TheoremReach is an equal opportunity employer. TheoremReach does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, color, age, sexual orientation, gender (including identity and expression), disability (mental or physical), religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification protected by applicable law; we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, and pursuant to applicable fair chance ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.