We are searching for the right full stack developer to join Belighted in its mission to design and build extraordinary products for software innovators. Your work will provide the foundation for emerging new technologies, and you’ve got the drive to make a difference. Contribute to and grow with a high-caliber team that takes pride in excellence.
Belighted helps software innovators grow their vision from idea to success. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Belgium, we have helped fuel the growth of dozens of companies across Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Germany and the United Kingdom.
We work with software businesses to design and build products on the frontlines of innovation. Excellence is at the core of all we do at Belighted, from our work building software products we are proud of, to respect for each other as individuals. We come together as a team to create extraordinary things - we are proud of what we accomplish every day and how we do it.
Our culture reflects our focus on quality and innovation. We demand quality in our work output, and we take pride and satisfaction in our services. A culture of quality shows in our relationships and our lives, as we strive for trust and transparency, empathy and team spirit, and the balance of work and life with flexibility and respect for the individual.
We believe in changing the status quo and improving the quality of life for fellow humans with software. Come join us on our journey of self-actualization and lifelong learning.
As a Belighted full stack developer, you will:
* Work on customer and internal projects under the supervision of a project manager in an agile environment
* Implement applications according to specifications and do code reviews
* Write unit and integration tests
* Contribute to the functional specifications of applications
* Be autonomous but also work in small teams of 2 - 7 people
* Participate in weekly progress meetings with the customer and daily discussions on our project management tools
* Explain your work and decisions to the customer
* Directly contribute to the company culture and be involved in its success and growth
* You have 3+ years proven experience with ReactJS, Vue.js and Ruby on Rails
* Test-driven development is a plus
* You are open to learning other languages and technologies
* You have great product design, UX and UI sensibility
* You are fluent in English (French is a plus), you work well in a team and you are a great communicator
* You have great presentation skills
* You are proficient with Jira and Slack
* You are open-minded and startup-minded
* You understand business value
* You are passionate about open source technologies
$70,000 — $80,000
CET - 1, CET, CET + 1, CET + 2