Pexels is one of the biggest, most loved and fastest growing free stock photo sites in the world. We help millions of creators to easily build beautiful products and designs by connecting them with talented photographers. We are the fourth most upvoted product on Product Hunt ever. Among our millions of users are people from the greatest brands and companies in the world like Forbes, Buzzfeed and Facebook.
We have a very high bar regarding the skills, character and ambition of our team. We are looking for coworkers who are among the very best in their field who can help us turn Pexels into one of the big tools used by tens of millions of creatives worldwide.
Since so many designers, developers and startups are using Pexels you have the chance to work on and build a product that a lot of your friends and peers know, use and love. Come on board and help making sure your friends can use the best version of Pexels possible.
- Understanding of Rails best practices and conventions
- Experience with MySQL and Elasticsearch is a plus but not required
- Fluent English
- Work together with a designer on new landing pages
- Identify bugs and bottlenecks, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help to improve our technology stack
- Take part in product decisions
- Build a product with an amazing user experience that makes millions of designers, writers and photographers happy
What We Offer
- Work on a product that is used by millions of people and that is well known in the industry
- An environment to have huge impact on our company, the product and our users
- Competitive compensation
- A small, flexible and very effective team
- We are a German company but our team is fully remote and spread around the globe. We have team members in Canada, US, Wales, Brazil, Germany, Australia, Uruguay and Russia.
- Regular team retreats. Our last team retreat was in San Diego.
Please get in touch with us and include your CV, Github and anything else that helps us understand that you are amazing.