OpSourced is a team of DevOps Experts providing Managed DevOps, DevOps-as-a-Service, Lift & Shift Operations, and project based DevOps consulting for companies around the globe. We help companies adopt DevOps practices and give our customers the ability to reach out to us like they would an internal team.
You'll work with all the major cloud providers while managing fleets of instances and containers, along with their automation, orchestration, monitoring, and alert response. If you've ever wanted to work at a scale that few companies do, you'll find the right challenge here with us! Now hiring Junior to Senior levels!
• Daily Operational tasks at the request of Customers.
• Proactive Maintenance on internal and external Projects and infrastructure.
• Assist with Emergency response to Existing Customer Base and Consulting Customer issues.
• Coordinate with Administration to Estimate, Schedule, and Complete Consulting Tasks for existing and New Customers.
• Participate in a Pager Rotation with the existing DevOps Engineering Team.
• Clearly communicate with customers and Administration about ongoing projects, progress, and deadlines.
• Document and Automate resolutions to recurring problems.
• Proficient in at Least one Programming language. (preference to Ruby)
• Understanding of application and infrastructure best practices.
• Database Administration, Management, and Troubleshooting Experience.
• Experience with config management and automation frameworks. (e.g. Ansible / Terraform / CloudFormation)
• Experience managing Containers and Kubernetes in a Production Environment.
• Experience with CI / CD Pipelines in a Production Environment.
• Experience maintaining production infrastructure in a Linux Environment.
• Experience maintaining production infrastructure in one or more major cloud providers. (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Strong DevOps Experience and Customer Service mindset.
• Ability to participate in on-call/pager rotation.
• Lead and Mentor Junior DevOps Engineers.
• Develop and implement Policies and Procedures for internal best practices.
• Create Blog Posts, attend, and speak at conferences as a representative of OpSourced. (as possible)
• U.S. Residents Only.
- North America