We're looking for a **Content Marketing Developer** to join our team. You’ll have the chance to work in many different areas, on websites that are viewed by hundreds of thousands of developers and designers every month.
* Learning Content: We love to learn new things. That's why we love to help our users and community learn new things, too. Our [learning content](https://www.git-tower.com/learn/) on Git and lots of other development topics is read by over half a million people every month. This allows you to learn lots of new things - and teach them to our community at the same time! The content you produce can take many forms (blog + guest posts, tutorials, videos, webinars…) and be about any topic that’s interesting for our community.
* Growth Marketing: Besides creating new content, we also work hard to make our existing content more successful: email automations, SEO, A/B tests, performance improvements, professional popup campaigns, and countless little improvements help us optimize our projects and content all the time.
* Tech Tools: We’re using a broad, modern collection of tools for our marketing: you’ll find Google Analytics, ActiveCampaign, Ahrefs, OptinMonster, and many more in your tool belt.
# **Skills Requirements**
* 3+ years experience in web development
* Fluent in English
* Advanced knowledge of Git and version control
* You are a good and mindful communicator
* You are open to learn our toolchain (e.g. GitHub, Heroku, Zendesk, ActiveCampaign, Postmark and their APIs)
* very reliable thorough: you accept responsibility for your own work and its quality
* hungry to be part of a team that creates things that matter
* self-motivated and capable of working remotely
* open to discussions and a mindful communicator
* willing to be part of a team yet able to work independently
* paying attention to detail
* open-minded and respectful – regarding people, technologies and projects
* happy to become part of a small, international team of friendly skilled professionals
# **About us**
Learn more [about us](https://www.git-tower.com/company/jobs/) and [how we work](https://www.git-tower.com/blog/how-we-work/). We'are looking forward to hearing from you!