[NEURONBITS](http://neuronbits.com) is going through an extensive growth fase. We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best. In return we provide a competetive compensation package, a friendly, challenging, and motivating working environment.
All positions at Neuronbits are fully remote
- € 70k - 100k / year
- 25 days paid holidays
As cloud computing solution architect at Neuronbits, you will be responsible for delivering end to end cloud infrastructure designs (high level and low level), PoC (proof-of-concept), lead cloud workshops and ensure successful implementation of key projects. You will focus on delivering best public cloud services for Neuronbits business needs such as business applications, HPC, batch processing, big data, archiving and disaster recovery.
- You will collaborate with the entire Infrastructure Services organization to ensure the right solution is delivered and to drive feature innovation based upon consumers needs.
- You will lead as consultant to senior managers internal/external stakeholders on matters pertaining to the technology strategy, policies, plans, goals and objectives.
- You will elicit, challenge, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- You will provide strategic influence across groups, projects and products based on cloud stack to implement cost-effective technology solutions to solve complex business problems.
- You will engage with senior leadership and project stakeholders to articulate opportunities, costs, and risks associated with decisions made around the platform architecture and implementation.
- Understanding business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend technologies that enable the organization to achieve its long-term objectives".
**Ideally, you’ll have:**
- Proven track of design experience in the primary AWS (Amazon Web Services) services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 S3, VPC, Lambda, Service Catalog, Config)
- Proven track of design experience in the primary AZURE and or GCP services is a plus
- Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of technology cloud infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience.
- Experience on automation (e.g. Ansible, Jenkins, etc.) and IaC (Deployment Manager, Terraform), version control (e.g. Git), CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, or TFS, or Travis CI).
- Knowledge in cloud network and security capabilities (Direct Connections, Transit Gateway, NSG, RBAC, security policies, Key Vaults, ...)
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
- Knowledge in integration of cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HPE, DELL, SAP etc.
- Scale migration experience Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Public Cloud
- Configuration management using CloudFormation or Azure Resource Manager
- Scripting and/or coding skills. Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell)
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
$70k-100k / year