* Manage the interchange of data between the software users and servers.
* Develop the server-side logic and databases, integrate consumer-facing frontend elements
* Maintain and develop complex databases, ensuring high responsiveness and performance to requests from the frontend and integration software.
* Evolve the business’s software applications using the latest software development infrastructure and methods.
* Develop analytics of solutions in the software and maintain automated tests.
* Design and implement data protection measures and data-storage applications.
* Conduct unit tests, code reviews and refactor source codes, assesses and improves software performance.
* Write and document codes that meet project standards to deliver the desired functionality aligned with the overall standards and guidelines.
* Introduce new technologies and information to improve documentation practices, scalability, testing techniques and refactoring.
* Seasoned in software development.
* Experience in database relational algebra (SQL/joins).
* Experience in concurrent programming: goroutines, actor model.
* Experience in building solutions for high traffic web sites.
* Professional in developing APIs (gRPC).
* Preferable Go lang experience (also Rust, C/C++, Ruby)
* Basic knowledge of Linux based operating systems.
* Basic knowledge of Kubernetes.
* Willingness to learn and work with new technologies (i.e. Hasura, NSQ)
* Excellent written communication and documentation abilities in English.
* You have an open and persuasive style of communication and can, for example, illustrate difficult issues and complex relationships.