CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION TO OBTAIN A U.S. GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE.
MorphWorks is currently seeking a well rounded AWS Cloud Build Engineer with experience managing cloud-related projects. These projects focus on collaborating and supporting customers with AWS Cloud builds and troubleshooting infrastructure issues. This role is an integral part of transforming Cloud technologies and provides department, company, and management implementation solutions. As the last stop within the technical support group, timely problem solving and issue resolution are key qualities of an ideal candidate.
- 2-5 years of experience with cloud builds, migrations and administration
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate across multiple work streams and work well under tight timelines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to express issues to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrate problem-solving techniques that aid in maintaining, upgrading, and troubleshooting Cloud issues for customers and the company
- Establish and integrate new Cloud technologies and educate colleagues and administrators on proper usage
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- AWS Certifications preferred but not required
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Extensive experience with AWS Cloud Platform; proficiency in Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, or Java; ability to leverage CI and CD; knowledge of Linux or Windows OS; advanced knowledge of programming and scripting ability; knowledge of the vSphere system and vROPS/vRLI; experience with Hyper-V platform and fibre channels SANS, NFS, vSAN, DAS, SMB, and Storage Spaces Direct
- Various software development methodologies, such as code profiling, regression testing, and continuous integration
- The ability to design, build, implement, analyze, and troubleshoot distributed and highly available systems
- Advanced knowledge of software development and project management methodologies
- Understanding of services and protocols, configuration, management, and troubleshooting of hosting environments. This includes web servers, databases, caching, and database services
- Knowledge of the application of current and emerging network software and hardware technology and protocols
- The ability to analyze both internal and external business challenges and recommend the best practices to improve products, processes, or services
MorphWorks is a strategic consulting firm focused on Risk and Technology solutions. Headquartered in Northern Virginia, MorphWorks is recognized as a best practice company, specializing in IT Modernization and infrastructure efficiency. Our team operates with a culture of execution and brings that approach to each of our client engagements, focusing on delivering high-quality work to all project components.
MorphWorks is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.