OutMatch does not sponsor employees at this time so we can only work with candidates who are US Citizens or hold a US Green Card.
Enterprise Software Architect
As an Enterprise Software Architect with OutMatch, you are responsible for ensuring that the SaaS applications used to deliver services to our clients are architected appropriately and meet our quality standards. You will be helping autonomous squads define their domain models, architect their solutions, and ensure that their code is both performant and secure. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a world-class architecture team which is chartered with evolving our enterprise architecture, evaluating new technologies and patterns, and supporting our deployment and delivery pipeline.
What You’ll Do:
* Collaborate with the tech leads on several autonomous squads to ensure that their web-based and Mobile web-based SaaS applications solution is architected appropriately
* Participate in the establishment of architecture and design patterns and best practices as part of the OutMatch software architecture team
* Mentor tech leads and other developers in establishing and applying best-in-class practices for domain-driven design, coding, continuous integration, and code deployments through design sessions, code reviews, knowledge shares, and technical oversight
* Be a senior resource for the Ruby-based components of the OutMatch Platform
* Evaluate third party software and new technologies for adoption into the Outmatch Platform
* Engage with the entire IT organization in the continuous improvement of DevOps tools and processes
* Solve complex technical problems and design state-of-the-art solutions to address those problems
* Have the opportunity to learn other technology stacks
… and most importantly, you will immerse into a culture of collaboration, contribution, and fun!
What You’ll Need:
* 2-3+ years’ experience architecting and designing web-based and service-oriented applications (REST)
* 4+ years of professional experience coding with Ruby-on-Rails
* 4+ years of professional experience coding with a pure object-oriented language such as C++, C#, or Java
* Strong understanding of SQL and non-SQL database design and concepts. Experience with MongoDB a plus
* Strong understanding of the philosophy and purpose of MVVM front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, etc.) and when and how to use them
* Strong abstract conceptual thinking skills
* Strong understanding of object-oriented and object-centered design and programming
* Experience with DevOps concepts and continuous integration tools including setting up builds and deployments to web and database servers
* Solid understanding of database design, implementation and interaction from code
* Excellent communication, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Familiarity with video recording and streaming a plus
* Experience working with remote/offshore team members
What You'll Get:
* A solid, experienced management team
* A comprehensive training program that enables you to be successful, quickly
* A clear path for career growth in our industry-leading organization
* A world-class product with an elegant user interface that empowers our clients to positively impact their business results
* A competitive base salary
* Monthly connectivity allowance
* A new, state-of-the-art office with free parking and fitness center
* Discretionary paid time off. When you need it, take it
* We pay 100% of our employee’s medical, dental and vision insurance
* Employee Stock Option Program
Apply today to join a dynamic team dedicated to matching people with purpose!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.