Forum: Ruby on Rails params in views on localhost not consistent with server?

mixplate (Guest)
on 2007-03-04 06:38
hi,
I am launching my first app and testing now on a public server! great!
but now it seems that sometimes params are not being passed from
controllers back to views again. anyone else have have this experience?
Phlip (Guest)
mixplate wrote:

> I am launching my first app and testing now on a public server! great!
> but now it seems that sometimes params are not being passed from
> controllers back to views again. anyone else have have this experience?

How do your unit tests look? They help cut down on such nonsense...

--
  Phlip