Forum: Ruby Rubyforge Wiki?

Trans (Guest)
Looks like Rubyforge's Wiki feature has been downt for a while now.
Will it be coming back up anytime soon? Better yet, any plans to put
it on something more Rubyfied?

T.
Tom C. (Guest)
On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 11:38 +0900, Trans wrote:
> Looks like Rubyforge's Wiki feature has been downt for a while now.

Hm... per-project Wikis on RubyForge should be working; if one of them
isn't working, please let me know or file a support req...

Thanks,

Tom
aaron smith (Guest)
I experienced the same thing for the project rubyamf. turned on wiki,
and
just got some error.
Tom C. (Guest)
On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 12:14 +0900, aaron smith wrote:
> I experienced the same thing for the project rubyamf. turned on wiki, and
> just got some error.

Yup, there's a cron job that runs every four hours to actually create
the wiki... try reenabling it and give it a bit more time.  I should add
this to the FAQ...

Yours,

Tom
Trans (Guest)
On Mar 3, 9:39 pm, Tom C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 11:38 +0900, Trans wrote:
> > Looks like Rubyforge's Wiki feature has been downt for a while now.
>
> Hm... per-project Wikis on RubyForge should be working; if one of them
> isn't working, please let me know or file a support req...

Facets wiki isn't working. Did I delete something I should not have?

  http://facets.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl

Not Found

The requested URL /wiki/wiki.pl was not found on this server.

T.
Tom C. (Guest)
On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 06:32 +0900, Trans wrote:
>   http://facets.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /wiki/wiki.pl was not found on this server.

Odd... only the wiki.pl and wiki.css files were missing.  I've restored
them: