Forum: Ruby on Rails Is there a centralized location (or link) by which to view a

gberz3 (Guest)
To my knowledge, I must manually open each "index" file as I desire to
see them.  Is there no plugin (or already created repository of which
I'm simply not aware) that allows viewing of all RDoc in a project,
centrally?  I'm looking for something that will let me do this:

23.43.23.43:3000/path_to_all_my_rdoc

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael
gberz3 (Guest)
EDIT:  The heading should read  "created*" instead of
"creaded". . .but I'm sure you all knew that ;)
Anthony E. (Guest)
Well, if they are libraries installed as gems you execute the
following on the command line:

gem_server

And then open:

http://localhost:8808/

If this isn't what you are looking for then you'll have to be a bit
more specific. Also, this isn't a Rails-specific thing.

V/r
Anthony E.

--
Cell: 808 782-5046