Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Scaffolding "Edit/New" error

HOGANBP (Guest)
Scaffolding puts the form fields in that file. It assumes that your
"new" and "edit" forms are going to be identical. It's a feature that
allows you to repeat code.

What command did you use to create the scaffold?
Jm M. (Guest)
ruby script/generate scaffold Article Admin

Seems pretty standard? I'm pretty new to Rails so I'm
not sure why I'd be getting an error.

http://farechase.yahoo.com