Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Scaffolding "Edit/New" error

HOGANBP (Guest)
That's funny.... Usually that happens when there's no file for the
partial...
Do you have a "_form.rhtml" file located in the right place?

If your controller is "admin"
Then you should have
/views/admin/_form.rhtml

Usually, scaffolding takes care of that for you...
Jm M. (Guest)
Yeah, that's the thing I guess....Scaffolding isn't
creating that file. And, I'm not sure what even is
CONTAINED in the file.

http://mail.yahoo.com