Forum: Ruby Perl bridge module for RubyInline?

Evan W. (Guest)
on 2007-02-26 15:09
A while back, regarding a Perl bridge for RubyInline, Eric H. said:

> There is one.  I'll try to pry it out of Ryan D.' fingers.

Nothing else seems to be known. But if it exists, even in broken form, I
would like to have it.

Thanks,

Evan W.
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky (Guest)
Evan W. wrote:

> Evan W.

There's a Perl module that plays bridge?

http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/

If God had meant for carrots to be eaten cooked, He would have given
rabbits fire.
Evan W. (Guest)
on 2007-02-27 07:27
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> There's a Perl module that plays bridge?

No, a module for RubyInline that allows you to call Perl libraries from
within Ruby. (Maybe that was a joke?)

Evan W.
Daniel B. (Guest)
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Evan W.
> >
> There's a Perl module that plays bridge?

Of course - there's a module on CPAN for everything:

http://search.cpan.org/~davidrw/Games-Cards-Bridge...

Dan