Forum: Ruby installation problem on windows xp

Ashok K. (Guest)
I have installed the ruby on windows xp. and facing some error

software version details:
----------------------------------
Ruby version1.8.4 (i386-mswin32)RubyGems version0.9.0Rails
version1.2.2Active
Record version1.15.2Action Pack version1.13.2Action Web Service
version1.2.2Action
Mailer version1.3.2Active Support version1.4.1Application root
C:/rails/cookbookEnvironmentdevelopmentDatabase adaptermysql
Error :
------------
Routing Error

no route found to match "/MyTest" with {:method=>:get}

Expected result is :

Unknown action
No action responded to index

Ashok
Hemant K. (Guest)
On 2/26/07, Ashok K. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Error :
> No action responded to index

You have seen Rails Routing error, which has apparently nothing to do
with ruby as such.