Forum: Ruby on Rails hi.My name is noob

(Guest)
Hello guys. I am really interested in Rails, but I am new at
programming at all. Ok, I want to ask from where I should start? I
mean how you learned on Rails and so on.I live in Bulgaria and there
arent any translated books.For now, I made a simple script based on
one tutorial (http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/12/14/revisiting-
ruby-on-rails-revisited.html) and that is all.I also read some
interesting articles and blogs posts but now I dont know how to
continue :). So if you can help me, please do it.Thanks in advance!
Phlip (Guest)
iciclenetworks wrote:

> Hello guys. I am really interested in Rails, but I am new at
> programming at all. Ok, I want to ask from where I should start? I
> mean how you learned on Rails and so on.I live in Bulgaria

Where is your nearest programmers' Users Group? Find either the nearest
one,
about anything, or one within commuting distance that covers web
technology.

--
  Phlip
(Guest)