From: Daniel G. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
To: John C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Cc: GNURadio D.ion List <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 3:38:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Receiver

I see your using an over the air channel. I've only tested with cable
tv. The simple detector probably can't deal with the noise found in that
signal. I will connect an antenna to my board tonight and look in to
that. If you happen to have cable (or the VHF output of a TV receiver)
you can try that for now.

Thanks,
Daniel

>TV Channel 15 should be 476 - 482, and the Video at 477.25, which
>I see on my FFT display of the channel.
>
>John C..

Have a burning question?