Forum: Ruby on Rails how to calculate the hits of a post?

Jason (Guest)
on 2007-02-22 22:37
I want to calculate how many hits a post already has and store the
result to db. Any body may help me on how to do it? thanks.
koloa (Guest)
on 2007-02-22 23:10
check the ruby api, there is a function for this. i think is something
like increment..