Forum: Ruby on Rails the best way to format text area input

new rails user (Guest)
on 2007-02-22 03:24
I want to know the best way to format text area input. is there any
plugin or implementation for that? for instance, paragraphing and
filtering the bad word, escaping illegal characters? thanks.
Zack C. (Guest)
On 2/21/07, new rails user <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> I want to know the best way to format text area input. is there any
> plugin or implementation for that? for instance, paragraphing and
> filtering the bad word, escaping illegal characters? thanks.

Check out http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/plugins/white_list

Hope fully that'll be what you're looking for...

--
Zack C.
http://depixelate.com