Forum: Ruby Services of ruby-lang.org will be stopped

Shugo M. (Guest)

The IP address of the server will be changed on Thu Feb 22 03:00:00 UTC
2007, and WWW/FTP/ML and Anonymous CVS services will be stopped in a few
minutes.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Shugo
Shugo M. (Guest)

Shugo M. wrote:
> The IP address of the server will be changed on Thu Feb 22 03:00:00 UTC
> 2007, and WWW/FTP/ML and Anonymous CVS services will be stopped in a few
> minutes.

Successfully done. Thank you.

Shugo