Forum: Ruby on Rails api.rubyonrails.com resolving to weblog

Bob (Guest)
on 2007-02-21 02:07
Anyone has any idea why the api.rubyonrails.com is resolving their
weblog?
Jodi S. (Guest)
On 20-Feb-07, at 7:07 PM, Bob wrote:

> Anyone has any idea why the api.rubyonrails.com is resolving their
> weblog?

try api.rubyonrails.org - it's resolving correctly

Jodi
bandito (Guest)
It's api.rubyonrails.org if you are looking for the api docs.
The web log is configured as the default target in the
rubyonrails.comdomain (try
foo.rubyonrails.com).

Rick O. (Guest)
On 2/20/07, bandito <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> It's api.rubyonrails.org if you are looking for the api docs.
> The web log is configured as the default target in the rubyonrails.com
> domain (try foo.rubyonrails.com).

Oops!  I moved rubyonrails.org to Mephisto last night, and messed up
some of the legacy domains in the apache configs.  Please let me know
if you see other oddities.  Thanks :)

--
Rick O.
http://weblog.techno-weenie.net