Forum: Ruby on Rails Capistrano Manual?

Daniel N. (Guest)
Hi all,

I've been wanting to do some Capistrano learning for the past few days
so I hit up the Rails wiki and it would *seem* that the most
comprehensive introduction is the Capistrano manual hosted on
manuals.rubyonrails.com

Unfortunately, that subdomain seems to have been down for me for the
last few days.  Anyone know when this will be accessible again?

-Dan Nugent
Bill W. (Guest)
Hi Daniel,

Tom M. and Mark Loy have done a Cap manual that's available in PDF
from
O'Reilly.
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/railsapp/index.html#details

hth,
Bill
KJH (Guest)
That's useful, but I also am hanging on waiting to get access to
manuals.

Who needs to be informed of this server issue?

Thanks

Keith
Bob E. (Guest)
on 2007-02-19 22:35
KJH wrote:
> That's useful, but I also am hanging on waiting to get access to
> manuals.
>
> Who needs to be informed of this server issue?
>
> Thanks
>
> Keith

I was also frustrated, but found a version on the Internet Archive. I
saved them off as pdfs and zipped them up to save others the work:
http://www.rednoblue.com/bob2/?p=350

Bob E.
http://www.junitfactory.com/
Send Java, Get Junit. Free