Forum: Rails deployment Capistrano Manual Unavailable

Keith P. (Guest)
Hello,

I've found the Capistrano manual (http://manuals.rubyonrails.com/read/
book/17) to be very useful in the past.  However, whenever I've tried
browsing it (or anything at http://manuals.rubyonrails.com) in the
last 4 days it has returned a 503.  I'd call that more than a
temporary outage.  Does anybody know when it will be available again?
And, does anybody know who maintains this documentation site?  I'm
happy to help if someone can point me in the right direction.

Keith
Scott B. (Guest)
They maybe revamping the manuals.rubyonrails.com site. Jamis is aware
of the need for good docs and things are being done to get some decent
docs on the net:

http://www.mail-archive.com/removed_email_address@...

-Scott
David C. (Guest)
On 2/21/07, Scott B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> They maybe revamping the manuals.rubyonrails.com site. Jamis is aware
> of the need for good docs and things are being done to get some decent
> docs on the net:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/removed_email_address@...
>
> -Scott

Try hitting the "Way back machine"