Forum: Ruby on Rails stats directory - where did it come from?

Alan (Guest)

One bright sunny day I noticed a new directory "stats" in my project
root. It seems to include a copy of the project structure(?!). Why is it
there? do I really need it?

thanks!

[***] du -s * | sort -n
8       Rakefile
16      README
24      components
48      vendor
64      lib
168     tmp
184     config
456     script
664     test
1112    doc
1704    db
1856    stats
2016    app
3208    log
4328    public

[***] ls stats/
CHANGELOG       Rakefile        components      db              lib
public          test
README          app             config          doc             log
script          vendor
Chris T (Guest)
Alan wrote:
> 16      README
> 2016    app
> 3208    log
> 4328    public
>
> [***] ls stats/
> CHANGELOG       Rakefile        components      db              lib
> public          test
> README          app             config          doc             log
> script          vendor

Is it possible that you did rails stats instead of rake stats ? That
would have created a new rails project within a stats folder instead of
outputting the current project stats