Forum: Ruby >Exit code: 0

Isaac (Guest)
on 2007-02-16 02:13
when i try to run the script it says >Exit code: 0 off to the right
(i learned autoit but im trying to leare ruby)
i just put in little simple thing
puts "Hello"
whats my problem

(i use SciTE)
Olivier R. (Guest)
> when i try to run the script it says >Exit code: 0 off to the right
> (i learned autoit but im trying to leare ruby)
> i just put in little simple thing
> puts "Hello"
> whats my problem
>
> (i use SciTE)

An error code of 0 means that your program ended successfully. Any other
code
than 0 mean a real error.
The error code is displayed only when run from SciTE, it won't be
displayed if
it is run normally in a shell.