Forum: Ruby on Rails recommended way to render email from a template in the DB ??

(Guest)
I need to keep email templates in the database so that they can be
easily tracked, changed, versioned, shared among a cluster.

What's the best way to use actionmailer with the whole template coming
from the DB.
Aaron W. (Guest)
> I need to keep email templates in the database so that they can be
> easily tracked, changed, versioned, shared among a cluster.
>
> What's the best way to use actionmailer with the whole template coming
> from the DB.

I would also like to know a good way to do this.  Did you get something
working? Thanks!

aaron