Forum: Ruby on Rails calling rails from Flash

Sam D. (Guest)
on 2007-02-11 10:53
Hello,

If I have a Flash application running in some embedded player, how would
Flash then call Rails?  I'd like to be able to make database calls and
reuse all my logic in Rails?  How would ActionScript call Rails code?

Thanks in advance.
Carl W. (Guest)
Hey mate,

Check out http://www.themidnightcoders.com/weborb/rubyonrail....

I used it on http://www.manorthemoney.com.au to connect flash and rails
and
it worked great.

Let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Cheers,
Carl.

On 2/11/07, Sam D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> --

Carl W.
0412218979
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Ramon T. (Guest)
Excellent.  I was beginning to think that AMFPHP was the only solution
to connecting to the DB easily and cheaply using Flash.

Thanks!

--
Ramon Miguel M. Tayag