Forum: Ruby Re: Los Angeles area users group?

Frank Davis (Guest)
I'm in LA also; there's a very active Perl user's group, but no Ruby
group. I'd love to see a Ruby group get started. Maybe enough locals
here will chime in with a "me too" on this list, and we can get build
some momentum.

Frank
Michael (Guest)
On Feb 9, 9:21 pm, "Frank Davis" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I'm in LA also; there's a very active Perl user's group, but no Ruby
> group. I'd love to see a Ruby group get started. Maybe enough locals
> here will chime in with a "me too" on this list, and we can get build
> some momentum.

Me too.
Giles B. (Guest)
My company might be able to host, actually.
Jalil (Guest)
am down. i think its a great idea
Robert J. Fenney (Guest)
me too!

- Robert
Giles B. (Guest)
OK just a quick update -- since there's an interest, I'm looking into
putting something together. It looks like we'll have sponsored
hosting, plus an extremely kickass presentation venue. More news
coming soonish, I hope.
Giles B. (Guest)
Actually I could have spoken too soon:

http://ruby.meetup.com/84/