Forum: Ruby on Rails use action from other app

Phongphat K. (Guest)
on 2007-02-08 07:41
Can "app A" use action of "app B"?
Daniel -. (Guest)
On 2/8/07, Phongphat K. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Can "app A" use action of "app B"?

Check out ActiveResource.
Phongphat K. (Guest)
on 2007-02-08 07:57
Daniel ----- wrote:
> On 2/8/07, Phongphat K. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>>

>> Can "app A" use action of "app B"?
>

> Check out ActiveResource.

Please, tell me more details.
Daniel -. (Guest)
On 2/8/07, Phongphat K. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Please, tell me more details.

Techno-Weenie has put up a nice intro.  This is on Edge only at the
moment
and is not well documented.

http://weblog.techno-weenie.net/2006/12/12/taking-...

There are a couple of other blog posts regarding this but I don't have
any
handy at the moment.

Hope that helps