Forum: GNU Radio Stable branch release pending

Johnathan C. (Guest)
We are preparing to do a new stable branch release this weekend, which
will eventually become release 3.0.3.

Please look at:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Release3.0Branch

...in the section "Changes in Repository Pending 3.0.3 Release" for the
delta from release 3.0.2.

There are two more items that will go in first--the "Trotter patch" to
the USRP FPGA code that stuffs zeros into the head of the pipeline when
the Tx FIFO is empty, and a forthcoming fix from Eric for the lib vs.
lib64 issue with Fedora.

Once done, there will be 3.0.3rc1 tarballs generated for testing, and
I'll post a note with more details.

Johnathan C.
Corgan Enterprises LLC
http://corganenterprises.com
Johnathan C. (Guest)
Johnathan C. wrote:

> We are preparing to do a new stable branch release this weekend, which
> will eventually become release 3.0.3.

We are still pending a fix on the lib vs. lib64 issue (ticket:39) with
FC5 and FC6.  Eric will be checking that into a developer branch for
testing on those platforms; once the fix is verified we'll merge it into
the trunk and then into the stable branch.