Forum: Ruby ograph 0.1.0 Released

Aaron P. (Guest)
ograph version 0.1.0 has been released!

  http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/

ObjectGraph will output Graphviz dot files of your objects in memory.
It will
ferret out your instance variables and enumerate over your enumerables
give you a graph of your object and its relationships.

For sample output and more sample code see:

* http://flickr.com/photos/aaronp/tags/graphviz/
*
http://tenderlovemaking.com/2007/01/13/graphing-ob...

Changes:

== 0.1.0

Tons of changes thanks to Eric H.!

* ObjectGraph is now an instance so you can add more stuff to it
* Key Value pairs in Hashes are now listed in the hash box
* String values are displayed
* ObjectGraph knows how to handle ActiveRecord objects
* Labels are now ObjectID-ClassName
* Empty arrays or hashes will say that they are empty
* Much much more!

  http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/
Eric H. (Guest)
On Feb 6, 2007, at 19:47, Aaron P. wrote:

> For sample output and more sample code see:
>
> * http://flickr.com/photos/aaronp/tags/graphviz/
> * http://tenderlovemaking.com/2007/01/13/graphing-ob...
> with-ruby/

Also:

http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=383229761&size=o
Jeremy McAnally (Guest)
Oh, this is cool!  I was really confused for a second because of
ObjectGraph (the Ruby ORM solution: http://swik.net/Og).

--Jeremy

--
http://www.jeremymcanally.com/