Forum: Ruby on Rails Extending ActionView::Base to include 'public'

rph (Guest)
on 2007-02-06 21:29
How can I extend the ActionView::Base class to include the "public"
directory?  Or any other directory for that matter?
Dan M. (Guest)
On Feb 6, 2:29 pm, rph <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> How can I extend the ActionView::Base class to include the "public"
> directory?  Or any other directory for that matter?

Take a look at this:
http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2007/2/4/new-feature...

Dan M.