Forum: Ruby Ruby and DST change

El G. (Guest)
on 2007-02-06 18:46
Can anyone tell me whether the Daylight Savings Time change due to occur
in the U.S. this March will require any patching of my Ruby
installations (1.8.1)?  I can't seem to find any relevant info.
Daniel B. (Guest)
On Feb 6, 9:46 am, El Gato <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me whether the Daylight Savings Time change due to occur
> in the U.S. this March will require any patching of my Ruby
> installations (1.8.1)?  I can't seem to find any relevant info.

Ruby gets its date/time information from your operating system. If
your OS is patched then everything should be fine.

Regards,

Dan