Forum: Ruby win32ole and installshield automation...

Greg (Guest)
I'm trying to use win32ole to automate some builds in Installshield
using ISWiAuto11.ISWiProject.  Everything seems to work fine except at
this line:

project = WIN32OLE.new('ISWiAuto11.ISWiProject')

The problem is Installshield opens a dialog before new returns.  The
equivalent call in VBScript, CreateObject("ISWiAuto11.ISWiProject"),
doesn't open any dialog before returning.

Any experience with this problem and how to fix it?  Thanks!

Greg
Greg (Guest)
On Feb 5, 4:53 pm, "Greg" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Any experience with this problem and how to fix it?  Thanks!
>
> Greg

Nevermind, apparently my Installshield installation was trying to tell
me something...

Greg