Forum: Ruby on Rails How to add Javascript calendar to form field in ROR

ifconfig (Guest)
hi everybody,

when you use form facilities of ROR such as :

form text_field 'courrier', date
form text_field 'courrier', objet
and so on ...

i wld like to protect the field date and only fullfil this one with a
javascript calendar by clicking in a icon beside the field.

the javascript calandar is something like this : http://
www.espacejavascript.com/exemple.php?id=221

how to do that?

thanks for your help,