Forum: GNU Radio error installing FC6

unknown (Guest)
Hello everyone, I have a problem for installing USRP in FC6. Can anyone
give suggestion?I have  error like this :

checking for usb.h... no
configure: error: USRP requires libusb. usb.h not found, stop. See
http://libusb.sf.net
Trond D. (Guest)
2007/2/5, removed_email_address@domain.invalid
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> Hello everyone, I have a problem for installing USRP in FC6. Can anyone
> give suggestion?I have  error like this :

> checking for usb.h... no
> configure: error: USRP requires libusb. usb.h not found, stop. See
> http://libusb.sf.net

Hi!

You might want to read this: http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/FC5Install
and this: