Forum: Ruby on Rails About Transaction Support

Yacobus R. (Guest)
on 2007-02-03 17:44
Hello Ruby C.,

I am student and now composing my paper about data mining used Ruby and
MySQL5, but I get stuck in transaction support. Please help me. I need
tutorial, or e-book that explain well about transaction support in MySQL
5 and implements it in Ruby on Rails. or if ruby on rails doesn't
support transaction support, please advice me how to handle transaction
support in ruby.

I appreciate your help very much. Thank you.

Malioboro
Jodi S. (Guest)
On 3-Feb-07, at 10:44 AM, Fransiscus X. wrote:

> transaction
> support in ruby.
>
> I appreciate your help very much. Thank you.
>
> Malioboro

This is likely a good place to start.

http://api.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActiveRecord/Tr...
ClassMethods.html