Forum: Ruby What is the best GUI toolkit that can be used along with Rub

Kiran K. K (Guest)
I would like to build a thick client using Ruby what are the choices
that I
have. I also need the client work on Linux, Windows and Mac.
Farrel L. (Guest)
On 03/02/07, Kiran K. K <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I would like to build a thick client using Ruby what are the choices that I
> have. I also need the client work on Linux, Windows and Mac.

FXRuby (FOX toolkit bindings for Ruby) is probably best supported at
the moment and it comes along with the standard Ruby distribution.
That being said both the QT and GTK toolkits should work across all
three platforms.

Farrel
SunRaySon (Guest)
Sorry for the delay. Thanks for the quick response.