Forum: Ruby MySQL database and Ruby

dips (Guest)
Hello,

I am new to programming ruby and currently as part of university
assignment
we have to create a website with MySQL as the database and link them
together.

We also use RadRails. I have managed to create the database and the
scaffolding but I have absolutely no idea how to link the webpage
written in
rhtml together. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

dips
Mike H. (Guest)
dips wrote:

>thanks
>
>dips

Here's a good tutorial.  Please direct future questions to the Rails
mailing list

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/12/14/revi...
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2007/01/05/revi...

Good luck.
dips (Guest)
"Mike H." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote in message
>>in rhtml together. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/12/14/revi...
> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2007/01/05/revi...
>
> Good luck.

Thank you Mike.