Forum: Ruby RubyForge down

Tom C. (Guest)
Hello all -

RubyForge went down at 0841.  Investigating now...

Yours,

Tom
Tom C. (Guest)
On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 09:12 -0500, Tom C. wrote:
> Hello all -
>
> RubyForge went down at 0841.  Investigating now...

Back online now.  FWIW, Apache seems to be the bit that's running up the
memory usage; I've been using the worker MPM but I'm going to switch
back to prefork to see if that helps.

Yours,

tom
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky (Guest)
Tom C. wrote:

> Yours,
>
> tom

Time for a port to Rails/Mongrel? Zed?

http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/

If God had meant for carrots to be eaten cooked, He would have given
rabbits fire.
Ben B. (Guest)
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> Time for a port to Rails/Mongrel? Zed?

Porting gforge would be a nightmare.  It's not small code.

Ben