Forum: Radiant CMS Mailer Extension HowTo

Gabriel L. (Guest)
As many of the posts on the list is about the Mailer extension, I have
written a HowTo about the Mailer extension on Mental based on my own
experience putting it up.

I hope this can help.

Gabriel L.
BJ Clark (Guest)
Gabriel,
Thanks for writing a how to, but where did you put it? Did you forget
to send it to the list?
BJ Clark
Benjamin Heitmann (Guest)
BJ Clark wrote:
> Gabriel,
> Thanks for writing a how to, but where did you put it? Did you forget
> to send it to the list?
> BJ Clark

I think he is referring to this:
http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/wiki/HowToUseMai...