Forum: Ruby How to check whether file is browser before submitting the f

Santosh R. (Guest)
on 2007-01-30 14:06
Hello ,

I am new to this ruby on rails, Help me

I have a view which has two tags, one is file_field and other submit
button.

How to check whether file is browser before submitting the form
Dominic M. (Guest)
On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:06:14 +0900
Santosh R patil <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> I am new to this ruby on rails, Help me

Better to try the Rails mailing list rather than the Ruby one.

 http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk

> I have a view which has two tags, one is file_field and other submit
> button.
>
> How to check whether file is browser before submitting the form

This is really a JavaScript question if you want to do it
before submitting the form.

HTH,
Dominic