Forum: Ruby on Rails changing order of form fields

(Guest)
hello.  i'm just beginning to experiment with ruby on rails.  is there
any way to change the order that form fields appear in without
redesigning the database schema?  thanks
paul (Guest)
> hello.  i'm just beginning to experiment with ruby on rails.  is there
> any way to change the order that form fields appear in without
> redesigning the database schema?  thanks

in the cmd run ruby script/generate scaffold table_name

This will generate the form files allowing you to move them around as
required
(Guest)
thank you.  that helped tremendously