Forum: Ruby on Rails how set background image inside <td > tag dynamically

Vijayendra A. (Guest)
on 2007-01-29 16:51
how set background image inside <td > tag dynamically - plz help me
Phlip (Guest)
Vijayendra A. wrote:

> how set background image inside <td > tag dynamically - plz help me

Statically, it's like style =
"background-image:url(/images/wiki/skyRamp.png)"

Dynamically, it might be page['td_id']['style'].backgroundImage =
"url(...)"

Someone should check my JavaScriptGenerator syntax, but that's where I
would start...

--
  Phlip
  http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand  <-- NOT a blog!!
Phlip wrote:
> Vijayendra A. wrote:
>
>> how set background image inside <td > tag dynamically - plz help me
>
> Statically, it's like style =
> "background-image:url(/images/wiki/skyRamp.png)"
>
> Dynamically, it might be page['td_id']['style'].backgroundImage =
> "url(...)"
>
> Someone should check my JavaScriptGenerator syntax, but that's where I
> would start...
>
> --
>   Phlip
>   http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand  <-- NOT a blog!!

if i wanted to code this insdie <%= %> how to code
Phlip (Guest)
Vijayendra A. wrote:

> if i wanted to code this insdie <%= %> how to code

Oh, that kind of "dynamic"!

Here's my output:

(I built that with Builder::XmlMarkup, not ERb. Don't try that until
you learn more programming!)

Now you can put the <%= %> anywhere in there that you like, replacing
as much or as little of the source as you need, so long as ERb can
read it and generate well-formed HTML.

To vary just the image itself, try this:

--
  Phlip
  http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand  <-- NOT a blog!!
Vijayendra A. (Guest)
on 2007-01-29 18:28
thanks

but its not working

Vijayendra A. wrote:

> thanks
>
> but its not working

Start a new thread with a new subject line, and post your code here.