Forum: Ruby Language poll: which one on the JVM?

Charles Oliver N. (Guest)
Yes, another poll. People love to read into these numbers I guess. I
suppose you can guess which one I'm excited to run on the JVM, but vote
for whatever you like. Maybe you're a big Groovy fan. Maybe you'd love
to see Jython get up and going.

Somewhat disappointing that other options aren't there like Beanshell
and Nice. Oh well, pollsters will be pollsters.

http://www.java.net/pub/pq/143

- Charlie
Ed Howland (Guest)
On 1/29/07, Charles Oliver N. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Somewhat disappointing that other options aren't there like Beanshell
> and Nice. Oh well, pollsters will be pollsters.

Wouldn't BeanShell be a Java-like language?

;)