Forum: Ruby on Rails Mac OSX, ruby 1.8.5 and a breakpointer error

Harm A. (Guest)
on 2007-01-27 17:12
Hi all,

Currently I am working a a Rails(1.2.1) app and I'd like to debug it,
however breakpoints seem to be broken. When I insert a breakpoint and
run script/breakpointer I get a RuntimeError:
"Breakpoints are not currently working with Ruby 1.8.5"
I am using MacOSX 10.4 and obviously ruby 1.8.5 installed through
MacPorts.
Does anybody know what is going on???

Harm
Greg D. (Guest)

http://eigenclass.org/hiki.rb?call_stack+0.1.0

--
Greg D.
http://destiney.com/
Greg D. wrote:
> On 1/27/07, Harm Aa <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>> "Breakpoints are not currently working with Ruby 1.8.5"
>
> http://eigenclass.org/hiki.rb?call_stack+0.1.0
>

> --
> Greg D.
> http://destiney.com/

Thanks a bunch! I'll try it immediately.