Forum: Ruby on Rails Confirm new version

(Guest)
I upgraded to Rails 1.2.1(or thought I did) and changed the line in the
environment.rb file to that effect but on my "welcome aboard" page on
my server, it still lists my version as 1.1.6 in the "about your
application's environment" section.

Is there a way that I can see what version of rails I'm running?

Thanks

Jason
Jeremy K. (Guest)
> I upgraded to Rails 1.2.1(or thought I did) and changed the line in the
> environment.rb file to that effect but on my "welcome aboard" page on
> my server, it still lists my version as 1.1.6 in the "about your
> application's environment" section.
>
> Is there a way that I can see what version of rails I'm running?

$ ./script/runner "puts Rails::VERSION::STRING"
1.2.1

jeremy
Mischa (Guest)
on 2007-01-27 10:53
>> Is there a way that I can see what version of rails I'm running?
>
> $ ./script/runner "puts Rails::VERSION::STRING"
> 1.2.1

Or

./script/about
About your application's environment
Ruby version                 1.8.2 (universal-darwin8.0)
RubyGems version             0.9.0
Rails version                1.2.1
Active Record version        1.15.1
Action Pack version          1.13.1
Action Web Service version   1.2.1
Action Mailer version        1.3.1
Active Support version       1.4.0
Application root             /Railsapp
Environment                  development
Database adapter             mysql